Chasing dreams

Last weekend I had a great goodbye drink with some of my dear friends.. I really loved having you guys around eventhough the house was completly trashed the next day (including a swimmingpool on the floor and blood on the walls). 

It is really comfortable to know that there are always people to catch you when you fall. I know that I couldn't have done everything I did without the support and love that i'm recieving from everyone around me! 
And it's not just going to Cape Town for an internship.. also the transformation of a person becoming a docter, took a lot of effort and tears along the way.. I am half way now.. But it's still not certain where the end of the road will be.. Thanks for everyone that has been there for me the last couple of months! 
Many many thanks for those who helped me getting this journey arranged and all the stuff around it :-) 









Reacties